Natalie Christensen, MS, RDN, CSSD, LD
SCORE Program Director/Sports Dietitian
MS, Idaho State University
BS, Idaho State University
Nutrition impact on mental health
- Christensen N, van Woerden I, Aubuchon-Endsley NL, Fleckenstein P, Olsen J, Blanton C. Diet Quality and Mental Health Status among Division 1 Female Collegiate Athletes during the COVID-19 Pandemic. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2021; 18(24):13377.
- Coping during COVID: Nutrition Wellness through Mindful Eating [presenter]. Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES) online webinar. May 2020.
- Down the Rabbit Hole: The Wild World of Distorted Food Trends [presenter]. SHAPE Conference 2019.
- Nutrition Culture and Wellness in Sport: Key Strategies [presenter]. Idaho State University Positive Body Image Symposium 2019.
- Christensen, N., Bodkin, S. Feed Your Psyche: Nutritional Neuroscience Basics. Idaho State University Wellness Seminar Series. Pocatello, Idaho. October 2018 and November 2018.
- Nutrition Wellness in Sport: Key Strategies. [presenter] Idaho Athletic Administrators Association Conference (IAAA). Boise, Idaho. April 2018.
- Preceptor, Idaho State University Dietetic Internship
- Member, Pocatello Dietitians
- Member, Idaho State University Dietetic Advisory Committee
- Chair, Aspire Human Services Human Rights Committee