facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Financial Aid and Scholarships

Financial Aid

Students enrolled in both undergraduate and graduate programs may be eligible for financial aid. For more information, contact:

Idaho State University
Office of Financial  Aid
921 S. 8th Avenue
Stop 8077
Pocatello, ID 83209-8077
(208) 282-2756


Students who are members of professional and student associations may be eligible to apply for member-only scholarships offered by these groups. Please check out the organizational websites for more information:

Not a member at this time?  Consider joining applicable organizations so you’ll be able to apply in another year.

Also, look into the scholarships offered by the 

Residents of Western States

The Western Undergraduate Exchange helps students to enroll in selected out-of-state professional programs not offered in their resident state. Outbound students and their families save money through reduced tuition arrangements.

Are you are a resident of Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Montana, or Wyoming? If so, contact the certifying office in your state or the WICHE Office in Colorado:

WICHE Student Exchange Program
P.O. Box 9752
Boulder, CO 80301-9752
(303) 541-0214

The Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP) allows graduate students who are residents of WICHE member states to enroll in 800+ graduate programs at some 60 public institutions outside of their home state and pay up to 150 percent of resident tuition.  To learn more, contact the ISU Graduate School at gradschool@isu.edu or (208) 282-2150.

Kasiska Division of Health Sciences - Learn more about the Kasiska family legacy and impact