Cynthia Blanton, PhD, RDN, LD
PhD, University of California - Davis
BS, California State University - Northridge
Introduction to Dietetics
Nutrition and Aging
Nutritional Biochemistry I and II
Nutrition for Health Professions
Research, Writing and Grantsmanship
Special Problems in Nutrition and Dietetics
Interactions across diet
Intestinal microbiota and health outcomes
Iron status and cognitive function
Skeletal system and nutrition
- Blanton C, Gordon B. Effect of Morning vs. Evening Turmeric Consumption on Urine Oxidative Stress Biomarkers in Obese, Middle-Aged Adults. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2020, 17(11), 4088.
Blanton C. Relative validity of an online herb and spice consumption questionnaire. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Apr 16;17(8). pii: E2757. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17082757.
- Blanton C. Bone response to dietary co-enrichment with powdered whole grape and probiotics. Nutrients. 2018;10(146): doi:10.3390/nu10020146.
- Blanton C, Brooks J, McKnight L. Weight bias in university health professions students. J Allied Health. 2016; 45(3):212-218
- Blanton C. He Z, Gottschall-Pass K, Sweeney M. Probiotics blunt the anti-hypertensive effect of blueberry deeding in hypertensive rats without altering hippuric acid production. PLoS ONE. 2015; 10(11): e0142036
- Blanton C. Improvements in iron status and cognitive function in young women consuming beef or non-beef lunches. Nutrients. 2014; 6: 90-110.
- Department of Nutrition and Dietetics' committees, Idaho State University
- University-wide committees, Idaho State University