How to Make an Appointment in Navigate or Check for Drop-In Availability
You can use this illustrated guide to walk you through the appointment process: Using Navigate for Tutoring Appointments. Or, follow the steps below:
- Go to the student navigate portal.
- Click the red LOGIN button at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Login with your school account" and use your BengalWeb login information.
- On the left side, click Appointments.
- Select Tutoring as your type of appointment.
- Choose the service you would like: Content Support (math and content specific courses such as sociology or biology); Writing Support (in-person and Zoom); ESOL Writing Support (non-native speakers); or Written Feedback (submit a paper online and receive comments back by email).
- Choose a date.
- Click "Find Available Tutor" for making an in-person or Zoom appointment OR "View Drop-In Times" to see when tutors are available for your course.
- If you know the name of the tutor you want to work with, click "View individual availabilities." You can skip this step if you don't have a tutor preference.
- Scroll down for meeting type and location: In-Person Idaho Falls, In-Person Pocatello, or Video Call (Zoom).
- When you find a day and time that works with your schedule, click on that time bubble.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Schedule. Your tutoring appointment is now scheduled!