Tutoring in Idaho Falls
Spring 2021 Tutoring Schedule
Questions or concerns? Call us in Idaho Falls at 208-282-7925 or in Pocatello at 208-282-3662. Our email is: email@example.com.
Math Tutoring (WALK-IN ONLY)
Daytime tutoring is available in CHE 220
- Monday and Wednesday: 10am-1pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9am-1pm
Weekend and evening tutoring is available
- through video and/or chat-based tutoring from Tutor.com for students in 100- and 200-level math classes. Look for the Tutor.com link on your course's Moodle site!
The Writing Center isn't just for English classes. You can get feedback on things like anthropology papers, biology lab reports, and scholarship applications, too.
In-person and online tutoring are available in CHE 220 during the following hours:
Monday thru Thursday: 9am-1pm48-hour feedback appointments are available at the beginning of the day in both the Pocatello and Idaho Falls appointment books. If you upload your paper to one of these appointment slots, a tutor will send it back to you with comments within two working days.
Please use our online appointment book to make any type of appointment. You can make a 30 minute appointment for a 1-4 page paper and a 60 minute appointment for a paper of 5 pages or more. Online appointments are also 60 minutes long.
Content Area Tutoring in Idaho Falls
Content Area Tutoring offers small-group tutoring in subjects like biology, history, and Spanish. To request a tutor, fill out the online form above. When we receive your application, we'll see if we have any tutors for that course whose schedules work with yours.
- If so, we'll send you an email with your tutor's name and contact information. The two of you will get in touch and, together with other members of your group, you'll decide on a time and a place to meet.
- If not, we'll work on recruiting one and we'll email you.
- If the class you're being tutored in is 3 credits or more, you can have up to 3 hours of tutoring per week. Some students choose to use all available hours; others are happy with one or two.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.