Tutoring in Idaho Falls
The Math Center, the Writing Center, and Content Area tutoring are all open and tutoring online. Questions or concerns? Call us at 208-282-3662 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You don't need an appointment to meet with a math tutor. Just come to video link between 9am-7pm on Mondays-Thursdays and 9am-2pm on Fridays.
Arriving for tutoring?
For Monday, March 30, click this Zoom link: https://isu.zoom.us/j/430669171
Tutors, check in and out here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/
form/ dc2413249c344f2eb3a857daad2ab7 bd
Spring 2020 Hours
- Mondays 9am-7pm
- Tuesdays 9am-9pm
- Wednesdays 9am-7pm
- Thursdays 9am-7pm
- Fridays 9am-2pm
The Writing Center isn't just for your English classes: you can get feedback on things like anthropology papers, biology lab reports, and scholarship applications, too! For the rest of Spring 2020, the Writing Center offers two kinds of appointments: online and 48-hour feedback.
- Online appointments are available on the Pocatello appointment book between 9am-7pm on Mondays-Thursdays and 9am-3pm on Fridays.
- 48-hour feedback appointments are available at the beginning of the day in both the Pocatello and Idaho Falls appointment books. If you upload your paper to one of these appointment slots, a tutor will send it back to you with comments within two working days.
You'll use our online appointment book to make an appointment for any of them. You can make a 30- minute appointment for a 1-4 page paper and a 60-minute appointment for a paper of 5 pages or more. Online appointments are also 60 minutes long.
Content Area Tutoring in Idaho Falls
Click here for a Tutor Request Form. Content Area Tutoring offers small-group tutoring in subjects like biology, history, and Spanish. To request a tutor, fill out the PDF file or pick a paper request form up at the Tutoring office, CHE 220. Return the completed form by sending it to email@example.com as an email attachment,
When we receive your application, we'll see if we have any tutors for that course whose schedules work with yours.
- If so, we'll send you an email with your tutor's name and contact information. The two of you will get in touch and, together with other members of your group, you'll decide on a time and a place to meet.
- If not, we'll work on recruiting one and we'll email you.
- If the class you're being tutored in is 3 credits or more, you can have up to 3 hours of tutoring per week. Some students choose to use all available hours; others are happy with one or two.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.