Tutoring in Idaho Falls
Spring 2023 Tutoring
- Math Center and Writing Centers now open
- Content Area Tutoring available by Zoom only
Idaho Falls Math Tutoring (CHE 220)
- Monday and Wednesday: 9am - 10am, 3:30pm - 4:30pm (in-person); 10am - 7pm (Zoom only)
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9am - 10am, 2pm - 6pm (in-person); 10am - 7pm (Zoom only)
- Friday: 10am - 2pm (Zoom only)
- Saturday: 1pm - 3pm (Zoom only)
- Sunday: 12pm - 5pm (Zoom only)
Additional weekend and evening tutoring:
- video and/or chat-based tutoring from tutor.com for students in 100- and 200-level math classes is available weeknights after 9pm and all day on weekends. Look for the orange tutor.com icon and "Tutoring" on your course's Moodle site!
Idaho Falls Writing Tutoring (CHE 220)
The Writing Center isn't just for English classes. You can get feedback on things like anthropology papers, biology lab reports, and scholarship applications, too.
In-person and online tutoring are available in CHE 220 during the following hours:
Monday and Wednesday: 9:30am - 5:00pm (in-person); 10am - 7pm (Zoom only)
- Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm (in-person); 10am - 7pm (Zoom only)
Friday: 10am - 2pm (Zoom only)Written feedback appointments are available in both the Pocatello and Idaho Falls appointment books. If you upload your paper to one of these appointment slots, a tutor will send it back to you with comments within two working days.