Tutoring in Idaho Falls
In Fall 2020, online tutoring will be available in all programs and face-to-face tutoring in most. Questions or concerns? Call us at 208-282-3662 or email us at email@example.com.
Daytime tutoring is available in CHE 220
- Mondays and Wednesdays 9-11 (Benjamin)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-1 (David)
Math tutoring is also available
- in-person in Pocatello (MW 9-7; T 11-9; Th 11-7; F 9-2)
- online through Zoom (See hours above.)
Weekend and evening tutoring is available
- through video and/or chat-based tutoring from Tutor.com for students in 100- and 200-level math classes. Look for the Tutor.com link on your course's Moodle site!
The Writing Center isn't just for your English classes: you can get feedback on things like anthropology papers, biology lab reports, and scholarship applications, too!
In-person and online tutoring are available in CHE 220 on the following schedule:
- Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm (Jodi)
- In-person appointments are also available in Pocatello between 9am-7pm on Mondays-Thursdays, and 9am-2pm on Fridays.
- Online appointments are available through the Pocatello appointment book between 9am-8pm on Mondays-Wednesdays, 9am-7pm Thursdays, and 9am-2pm on Fridays.
- 48-hour feedback appointments are available at the beginning of the day in both the Pocatello and Idaho Falls appointment books. If you upload your paper to one of these appointment slots, a tutor will send it back to you with comments within two working days.
- Face-to-face appointments are available in Pocatello and may become available in Idaho Falls.
You'll use our online appointment book to make an appointment for any of them. You can make a 30- minute appointment for a 1-4 page paper and a 60-minute appointment for a paper of 5 pages or more. Online appointments are also 60 minutes long.
Content Area Tutoring in Idaho Falls
Content Area Tutoring offers small-group tutoring in subjects like biology, history, and Spanish. To request a tutor, fill out the online form above. When we receive your application, we'll see if we have any tutors for that course whose schedules work with yours.
- If so, we'll send you an email with your tutor's name and contact information. The two of you will get in touch and, together with other members of your group, you'll decide on a time and a place to meet.
- If not, we'll work on recruiting one and we'll email you.
- If the class you're being tutored in is 3 credits or more, you can have up to 3 hours of tutoring per week. Some students choose to use all available hours; others are happy with one or two.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.