facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Contact Us

For housing inquiries, billing questions or other information, please contact:

University Housing
1245 Red Hill Road (Dyer Hall)
Pocatello, Idaho 83201

Phone: (208) 282-2120

Schedule a residence hall housing tour for (Rendezvous, South, and Turner).

University Housing Staff

Melissa Millican
Interim Director, University Housing
Office Phone: (208) 282-2120
Email: melissamillican@isu.edu

Bobby Arteaga
Interim Associate Director, University Housing
Office Phone: (208) 282-2120
Email: bobbyarteaga@isu.edu

Janie Rodriquez
Custodial Foreman
Office Phone: (208) 282-2120
Email: janierodriquez@isu.edu

Matt Olsen
Maintenance and Operations Supervisor
Office Phone  (208) 282-2120
Email: olsemath@isu.edu

Rendezvous Hall Resident Director
Wesley Jorgensen
Office Phone: (208) 282-3699
Email: wesleyjorgensen@isu.edu

South Complex Hall Resident Director
Jayden Parker
Office Phone: (208) 282-4048
Email: jaydenparker@isu.edu

Turner Hall Resident Director
Alyssa Poston
Office Phone: (208) 282-4080
Email: alyssaposton@isu.edu

Apartment Building Managers

Payton Chavez
Ridge Crest Building Manager
Cell Phone: (208) 427-5264

Brandon Gomez
Pulling Courts and West Campus Building Manager
Cell Phone: (208) 681-8578
Email: brandongomez@isu.edu

Maxwell Trent
McIntosh Building Manager
Cell Phone: (208) 221-9849
Email: maxwelltrent@isu.edu

Prem Shah
University Courts Building Manager
Cell Phone: (208) 221-0201
Email: premshah@isu.edu

Brayton Pope
Schubert Heights Building Manager
Cell Phone: (208) 339-0141
Email: braytonpope@isu.edu

Housing Staff

Resident Assistants have been selected and trained to assist the residents of the building.

Resident Assistants serve as a resource, to answer your questions and to help you with university life. The first person to contact when you have a problem or question is your Resident Assistant.

Building Managers oversee the operations of an apartment complex, check residents in and out of apartments, serve as a resource, answer questions and help you with university life.

The first person to contact when you have a problem or question is your building manager.

Maintenance Staff are responsible for repairs inside apartments and residence hall rooms, and in common areas.

If you have a maintenance problem:

  • If your request has not been initially responded to within 24 hours, contact your building manager, or residence director.

Desk Assistants work at the front desks in residence halls.

They are there to answer any questions you may have and to check out hall equipment. They also provide a variety of front desk services 24 hours a day.

Resident Directors directly supervise Resident Assistants, Desk Assistants and Safety Assistant student staff.

They are responsible for the overall operation of the residence halls. They fulfill a variety of roles: administrator, supervisor, counselor, mediator and much more.

Your Residence Director is a live-in professional staff member. Their offices are located on the main floors of the Residence Halls.

Housekeeping Staff are responsible for cleaning restrooms, hallways, lounges and common areas in your building.

They do their best to ensure a clean living environment.

Central Housing Staff assist you with agreements and payments.

They are responsible for applications, agreements, Housing billing, meal plans, etc. They are there to help with any questions you may have.

The Assistant Director of Housing for Residential Life is responsible for the overall supervision and operations of the residence halls and apartments; supervises full-time Residence Directors, Resident Assistants and Building Managers.

This person oversees the supervision and hiring of all student staff, etc.

The Director of University Housing is responsible for the total operation of all on campus housing living units.

General housing staff members are not authorized to grant exceptions to University and housing regulations.

The housing staff, as university staff members, may not ignore or fail to deal with violations of university or housing regulations they encounter.

For more information, please see our Standards of Residence