June 14, 2021 Townhall
Monday, June 14, at 7:00 p.m. was our second Parents, Partners, and Family Town Hall, where our Student Affairs representatives had shared updates with you about important changes and events, as well as to answer any questions you might have. On the topic list for June 14th:
- Starting Strong! Summer registration and orientation events for new students, as well as New Student Convocation & Bengal Welcome Week
- Bengal Family Weekend (a great time to come and connect with your Bengal and enjoy the hospitality of our campus)
- Services and support for veteran and military-connected students
- Career planning services and student job opportunities
- New resources for Bengal parents, partners, and family members
September 8, 2021 Townhall
Wednesday, September 8, at 7:00 p.m. was our third Parents, Partners, and Family Town Hall, where our Student Affairs representatives will be ready to share updates with you about important changes and events, as well as to answer any questions you might have. On the topic list for Septhember 8th:
- Transitions - checking in with your student about the start of the semester, looking ahead to the fall break, and transition-related issues common at both of those times in the semester.
- Academic Support - tutoring, advising, and adjusting one’s course if necessary - the really important thing is to stay in touch!
- Bengal Family Weekend - events, benefits of attending, what you can expect.
- First Year Students - exciting new developments for supporting the First-year Student Experience.