Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Changing a Master Degree Program

Graduate students in the Master of Counseling degree program can change tracks, and may do so for a variety of reasons. Examples include, but are not limited to: changes in career interests, or shifts in circumstances. The goal of these procedures is to ensure that when students propose such a change, that the process a) is consistent with the requirements of the university’s graduate school and with the requirements for entry into the Master of Counseling degree as they are applied to program applicants in general, b) results in fair, consistent and timely decisions, and c) contributes to maintenance of high standards of performance for Counseling graduate students and helps ensure student success.

To change specialty, Anna Siddoway in Graduate School will need to be contacted to obtain a reduced application fee code an application will need to be submitted through graduate school at a reduced fee. Contact Anna Siddoway in Graduae School for the code. Only the application is required. All transcripts, letters of recommendation and test scores will be transferred from your initial application.

Kasiska Division of Health Sciences - Learn more about the Kasiska family legacy and impact