Our climbing wall has 5,500 square feet of climbable space making it the most expansive wall in the regional area and one of the largest at any university. It was designed by Scott Vail of Nampa.
For specific inquiries or to schedule a group (4+) for the climbing wall please call Justin Dayley at (208) 282-3912.
Climbing Wall - Closed for the Summer
Visit Ross Park for open climb through ISU's Outdoor Adventure Center
Thursdays 5pm until dark
ISU Students - free
Community members - $2 per visit or $20 for a summer pass
Climbing gear available for checkout on site
Climbing Wall Features
- is 125 feet wide
- is 35 feet high
- has a 25-foot horizontal roof overhang
- has 5,500 square feet of climbing surface
- includes 20,000 feet (4 miles) of metal tubing make up the interior frame
- has 3,000 holds from 9 different manufactures
- features 19 top-rope stations, 17 lead climbing routes, and 4 rappel stations