Recreational Fitness Services
Student Recreation Center Room 287
Spinning classes are offered to members free of additional charge. Classes are first come first serve, so be sure to arrive a few minutes early to reserve a bike.
MON - THU at 5:30 pm
SUN at 2:00-3:30 pm
Campus Recreation offers Personal Training Opportunities to members.
Contact the Campus Recreation Office at (208) 282-4854 and we will have personal trainer contact you to set up a time to meet and start helping you meet your fitness goals.
Pricing for Members
$90 for 4 hour-long sessions
Campus Recreation will not be offering massage in Spring 2020 due to a lack of available therapists.
Locker rentals are available throughout the year in both the men’s and women’s locker rooms of Reed Gym.
Small day-use lockers are available free of charge in the Recreation Center as well as both locker rooms.
Locker rental forms and availability information can be found in the Campus Recreation Office.
Locker Rental Policies
- Rental lockers are not available to patrons paying day-use fees to Reed Gym or the Student Recreation Center.
- Preferred locker location and size must be determined at the time the rental fee is paid. Lockers cannot be changed until the end of the rental period.
- Renters must use the lock provided by Campus Recreation. No personal locks allowed. Disability accommodations would be the only exception.
- Locker rentals end or need to be renewed 1 week before the end of each semester. Signs will be posted announcing the dates. Campus Recreation is not obligated, and will not contact each renter before cleaning out lockers.
- Contents from expired lockers will be cleaned out by Campus Recreation and there will be a $3.00 recovery fee for items. Contents will be kept for one semester.
- Campus Recreation has the authority to enter your locker at any time (i.e maintenance or emergency) and will attempt to give prior notice to the renter if a locker needs to be entered.
- Any damage to a locker will be charged to the renter.
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for the contents of rental or day-use lockers.
- Special events and athletic contests may close certain locker areas and signs will be posted.
Pro Shop & Equipment Rental
Campus Recreation offers a selection of items for sale in our pro-shop along with the equipment that is available for check out with a Bengal ID Card.
Equipment available for checkout includes towels, racquets, balls, climbing equipment, goggles, and other fitness equipment. Check with the front desk for a full list of available items.
Pro Shop Price List:
|Racquet Ball Goggles||$7||Swim Diapers||$1|
|Swim Goggle||$10||Water Bottles||$7|
|Swim Caps||$12||Ear Phones||$4|
Campus Recreation Office
SRC, Room 360