Student Recreation Center spaces may be available to rent by outside groups or reserve by student organizations.
Contact Scheduling and Event Services at SES@isu.edu for more information on group rates and availability.
Specific inquiries for the Climbing Wall can be directed to Brenna Miller, Climbing Wall Coordinator (208) 282-3825 or email@example.com.
Lockers are located in the both the women's and men's locker rooms--located on either side of the Reed Gym pool.
Lockers may be rented by the semester or annually.
Small day-use lockers are available free of charge (bring your own lock) in the Recreation Center as well as both locker rooms.
Locker rental forms and availability information can be found in the Campus Recreation Business Office.
- Rental lockers are not available to patrons paying day-use fees to Reed Gym or the Student Recreation Center.
- Preferred locker location and size must be determined at the time the rental fee is paid. Lockers cannot be changed until the end of the rental period.
- Renters must use the lock provided by Campus Recreation. No personal locks allowed. Disability accommodations would be the only exception.
- Locker rentals end or need to be renewed 1 week before the end of each semester. Signs will be posted announcing the dates. Campus Recreation is not obligated, and will not contact each renter before cleaning out lockers.
- Contents from expired lockers will be cleaned out by Campus Recreation and there will be a $3.00 recovery fee for items. Contents will be kept for one semester.
- Campus Recreation has the authority to enter your locker at any time (i.e maintenance or emergency) and will attempt to give prior notice to the renter if a locker needs to be entered.
- Any damage to a locker will be charged to the renter.
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for the contents of rental or day-use lockers.
- Special events and athletic contests may close certain locker areas and signs will be posted.
Pro Shop & Equipment Rental
Campus Recreation offers a selection of items for sale in our pro-shop along with the equipment that is available for check out with a Bengal ID Card.
Equipment available for checkout includes towels, racquets, balls, climbing equipment, weight belts, bands, and other fitness equipment. Check with the front desk for a full list of available items.
Pro Shop Price List
|Racquet Ball Goggles||$7||Swim Diapers||$2|
|Racquet Balls||$4||Swim Goggles||$10|
|Tennis Balls||$2||Swim Caps||$12|
|Shampoo or Conditioner||$2|