Earn 6-9 credits toward a degree before the fall semester (especially helpful because science and math courses typically fill up fast in the fall semester). Tuition is only $65.00 per credit hour for recently graduated high school seniors. Tuition cost depends on the number of credit hours. The prices below do not include fees.
Bengal Bridge Tuition Savings
|Number of Credits||Bridge Courses||Non-Bridge Courses|
There are additional costs to consider for attending Bengal Bridge:
- Housing (optional)- You are not required to live on campus, but we highly recommend it. Housing cost varies each year. Apply for housing - be sure to select the Bengal Bridge option. If not available, contact us at email@example.com on when to apply.
- Meal plans -It is required to have a meal plan if staying on campus, but special consideration can be provided for dietary or other health needs.
- Books - Bridge instructors' priorities to keep book prices to a minimum. If you have registered for classes, you can check/ order books from the bookstore. If you are not sure, contact your Faculty Mentor for help.
- Transportation (if living off-campus) - it is recommended that students understand and budget the cost of maintaining a vehicle, gas, and other transportation types.
- Weekends/ Evening Events- Additional support services and activities are available for Bengal Bridge students during the summer, and the cost varies depending on the activities and campus events.
How to Pay for Bridge
There are a few options available for you to pay for the Bridge program:
- Financial aid - You can use federal student aid (Pell grants and loans) to cover these costs. Complete a 2020-2021 FAFSA(using 2018 tax/income information) and include ISU's School Code (001620).
- Loans - loans are borrowed money that must be repaid-with interest. Learn more about loans
- Loan Disbursement Rules - Federal regulations require a 30-day delay on first disbursements for first-time, first-year borrowers of subsidized and unsubsidized loans beginning the first semester enrolled at least half-time. Contact your Faculty Mentor for more information and help.
Methods of Payment
BengalWeb gives students access to Student Account information and online payment.
Payment Methods Accepted On-line:
Credit Card - Fees may be paid on-line with VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diner's Club, or Discover. A 2.85% convenience fee will be assessed on all credit card transactions.
Electronic Check (Free) - Fees may be paid on-line with an electronic check/transfer. There is no extra fee assessed for this method of payment.
International and Domestic Wire Payments - Fees may be paid online or by bank wire transfer. Fees may apply. Additional Information on wire payments is provided below.
Payment Methods Accepted In-Office:
- Check/Money Order - Make checks payable to Idaho State University. (Mail to - 921 S 8th Ave Stop 8219, Pocatello, ID 83209-8219)
Financial Aid Disbursements
Federal financial aid must be accepted before it can be applied to outstanding fees. Financial Aid awards are released 5 days before summer sessions start.