Earn between 5 to 9 credits toward a degree before the fall semester begins (especially helpful because science and math courses typically fill up fast in the fall semester). Tuition is only $65.00 per credit hour for recently graduated high school seniors. Tuition cost depends on the number of credit hours. The prices below do not include fees.
Bengal Bridge Tuition Savings
|Number of Credits||Bridge Courses||Non-Bridge Courses|
There are additional costs to consider for attending Bengal Bridge:
- Housing (optional)- You are not required to live on campus, but we highly recommend it. Housing cost varies each year. Apply for housing - be sure to select the Bengal Bridge option. If not available, contact us at email@example.com on when to apply.
- Meal plans -It is required to have a meal plan if staying on campus, but special consideration can be provided for dietary or other health needs.
- Books - Bridge instructors' priorities to keep book prices to a minimum. If you have registered for classes, you can check/ order books from the bookstore. If you are not sure, contact your Faculty Mentor for help.
- Transportation (if living off-campus) - it is recommended that students understand and budget the cost of maintaining a vehicle, gas, and other transportation types.
- Weekends/ Evening Events- Additional support services and activities are available for Bengal Bridge students during the summer, and the cost varies depending on the activities and campus events.
There are a few options available for you to pay for the Bridge program:
- Financial aid - You can use federal student aid (Pell grants and loans) to cover these costs.
- Pleased complete the Federal Student Aid Form (FAFSA) using 2021 tax/income information.
- When requested, use the Idaho State University School Code: 001620.
- Loans - loans are borrowed money that must be repaid-with interest. Learn more about loans
- Scholarship - Scholarships are normally not available for summer enrollment, but conditions vary depending on scholarship type and disbursement. Apply for ISU scholarships
- Other funds - If appropriate, utilization of personal, family, or other organizations can be used to pay enrollment costs. Examples of other funds: Personal savings, Parents/Family members, Churches/Parent’s Job/etc. Please see your Faculty Mentor for assistance on when to apply this option.
BengalWeb gives students access to Student Account information and online payment.
Payment Methods Accepted On-line:
Credit Card - Fees may be paid on-line with VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diner's Club, or Discover. A 2.85% convenience fee will be assessed on all credit card transactions.
Electronic Check (Free) - Fees may be paid on-line with an electronic check/transfer. There is no extra fee assessed for this method of payment.
International and Domestic Wire Payments - Fees may be paid online or by bank wire transfer. Fees may apply. Additional Information on wire payments is provided below.
Payment Methods Accepted In-Office:
- Check/Money Order - Make checks payable to Idaho State University. (Mail to - 921 S 8th Ave Stop 8219, Pocatello, ID 83209-8219)
Financial Aid Disbursements
Federal financial aid must be accepted before it can be applied to outstanding fees. Financial Aid awards are released 5 days before summer sessions start.