Eligibility for Bengal Bridge Program
The Bengal Bridge program is for all majors, but to qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete and submit the ISU summer semester application (Required)
- Apply to the Bridge program (Required)
- Submit a Bengal Bridge waiver form (Required)
- Must be a high school graduating senior in the same year of attending the Bridge program. (Students must attend Bridge during the summer between high school and college.)
- Desire to learn
How to apply?
Both the ISU and Bengal Bridge applications need to be fully completed to be considered.
Step 1: Apply to ISU summer semester
Step 2A: Apply to the Bridge program (The Bengal Bridge Application Submission Date Has Closed Effective May 2, 2022) If additional information is needed, please call (208)282-3662 or email email@example.com
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Avenue
Pocatello, ID 83209
Step 4: Apply for Housing You are not required to live on campus, but we highly recommend it. Housing cost varies each year. Be sure to select the Bengal Bridge option. If not available, contact us on when to apply.
- Summer Supplemental Form: Available March 1, 2022 for summer FA funding
- Ready Set Roar Preparation/Celebration Date: Tuesday June 7, 2022 at 4pm
- June 13th: The Bengal Bridge program starts
- June 20th: Juneteenth Holiday Observed (No Classes)
- Monday July 4th: Independence Day Observed (No Classes)
- July 29th: The Bengal Bridge program ends