Eligibility for Bengal Bridge Program
The Bengal Bridge program is for all majors, but to qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete and submit the ISU summer semester application (Required)
- Apply to the Bridge program (Required)
- Submit a Bengal Bridge waiver form (Required)
- Must be a high school graduating senior in the same year of attending the Bridge program. (Students must attend Bridge during the summer between high school and college.)
- Desire to learn
How to apply?
Both the ISU and Bengal Bridge applications need to be fully completed to be considered. Apply before April 15th.
Step 1: Apply to ISU 2021 summer semester
Step 2: Apply to the Bridge program
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Avenue
Pocatello, ID 83209
Step 4: Apply for Housing You are not required to live on campus, but we highly recommend it. Housing cost varies each year. Be sure to select the Bengal Bridge option. If not available, contact us on when to apply.
Dates and deadlines
- October, 1st: FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid is available
- April 15th: Bengal Bridge application closes
- Readiness event; RSVP and attend one of the following readiness events (Check back soon)
- June, 14th: Program starts
- July, 30th: Program ends