Eligibility for Bengal Bridge Program
The Bengal Bridge program is for all majors, but to qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete and submit the ISU summer semester application (Required)
- Apply to the Bridge program (Required)
- Submit a Bengal Bridge waiver form (Required)
- Must be a high school graduating senior in the same year of attending the Bridge program. (Students must attend Bridge during the summer between high school and college.)
- Desire to learn
How to apply?
Both the ISU and Bengal Bridge applications need to be fully completed to be considered.
Step 1: Apply to ISU summer semester
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Avenue
Pocatello, ID 83209
Step 4: Apply for Housing You are not required to live on campus to participate in the summer program but it is highly recommended that you consider it. Please be aware that Housing costs varies each year and remember to select the Bengal Bridge option when you apply. Please be aware that students can apply for summer housing beginning October 15, 2023 for summer 2024.
- Summer Supplemental Form: Available March 1, 2024 for summer FA funding
- Ready Set Roar Preparation/Welcome Event: TBD at a later date
- Monday June 10th: The Bengal Bridge program starts
- Wednesday June 19th: Juneteenth Holiday Observed (No Classes)
- Thursday July 4th: Independence Day Observed (No Classes)
- Friday July 26th: The Bengal Bridge program ends