Sessions Promote Academic Success & Answer Questions like:
- What classes and how many credits should I enroll in?
- What majors are available?
- How is my transfer work evaluated?
Select the Required Advising Session
A registration hold is set until completion the appropriate session. Holds are removed within 24 hours (Monday through Friday) of session completion. Students may return to a session any time for a quick review.
Select the link to sign into Moodle (Bengal Web Login / password). Then click the "Enroll Me" button.
- Each session takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Do not rush - take time to absorb and understand the information provided.
- Make note of questions and ask for clarification: AskanAdvisor@isu.edu.
- The Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (FAR) session - Moodle login. For all first term "New" Freshmen and former (returning) students
- Transfer Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (TFAR) session - Moodle login. For all first term Transfer students
- Probation Workshop - Students Taking Academic Responsibility (STAR) - Moodle login. All students on Academic Probation (i.e. Academic Warning, Probation One, Probation Two)
In Person Advising
Advising appointments are available after completion of the required online session.
- Freshmen contact First Year Transition for an appointment with their Academic Coach (208-282-3662).
- All other students can make appointments in the following locations:
College of Technology students contact Student Services (208-282-2622).
Pocatello, ID. 83209
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday-Friday
8 AM to 4 PM, Monday-Friday