Sessions Promote Academic Success & Answer Questions like:
- What classes and how many credits should I enroll in?
- What majors are available?
- How is my transfer work evaluated?
Select the Required Advising Session
A registration hold is set until Students complete the appropriate session.
Select the link to sign into Moodle (Bengal Web Login / password). Then click the "Enroll Me" button.
- Each session takes approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Do not rush - take time to absorb and understand the information provided.
- Make note of questions and ask for clarification: AskanAdvisor@isu.edu.
- The Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (FAR) session - Moodle login. For all first term "New" Freshmen and former (returning) students
- Transfer Fundamentals of Advising and Registration (TFAR) session - Moodle login. For all first term Transfer students
- Probation Workshop - Students Taking Academic Responsibility (STAR) - Moodle login. All students on Academic Probation (i.e. Academic Warning, Probation One, Probation Two)
Student registration holds are removed within 24 hours (Monday through Friday) of session completion. Students may return to a session any time for a quick review.
In-person registration appointments are available after completion of the online session.
To schedule an advising appointment:
- First term new Freshmen contact First Year Transition (208) 282-3662.
- All other students contact Central Academic Advising:
- in Pocatello (208-282-3277),
- in Idaho Falls (208-282-7800),
- in Meridian (208-373-1700),
- or in Twin Falls (208-736-2101).
College of Technology students contact Student Services (208-282-2622).
Pocatello, ID. 83209
8 AM to 5 PM, Monday-Friday
8 AM to 4 PM, Monday-Friday