2020-2021 MAPs - CAL
The MAPs provided here are only examples of an efficient way to attain a degree. The ISU undergraduate catalog for the designated catalog year is the official source of degree requirements.
Students should Meet with an Advisor to customize MAP requirements for their individual needs.
College of Arts and Letters
Communication, Media & Persuasion
- BA Corporate Communication - Advertising
- BA Corporate Communication - Leadership
- BA Corporate Communication - Public Relations
- BA Communication - Multi-Platform Journalism
- BA Communication - Rhetoric and Media Affairs
- BA Visual Communication - Design
- BA Visual Communication - Photo Media
- BA Visual Communication – Video
- BA Global Studies - Language, Literature, and Culture Concentration
- BA Global Studies -Political and Economic Development Concentration
- BA Global Studies -The United States and World Affairs Concentration