2023 Scholarship Audition Information
Audition materials due Friday, January 27, 2023
- Please only provide a video submission if you are not auditioning in person.
In-person auditions will take place on Saturday, January 28, 2023
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a theatre major or theatre minor
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student
- Must be in good academic standing at ISU, cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- Must participate in two ISU theatre productions in a technical or performance capacity during the scholarship
- A resume that includes your performance, production, and service activities while a student (high school or college). Please provide professional credits and volunteer work related to theatre.
- A short statement of need addressing why you feel you are deserving of a scholarship.
- Actors should provide a headshot and prepare two contrasting monologues or one monologue and one song (45-60 seconds for each - if singing, actors should provide their own accompaniment).
- Technicians should provide a digital portfolio and be prepared for discussion (no longer than 10 minutes).
- Videos are not required if you sign up for an in-person time slot
If your video exceeds the upload size please upload your video to Youtube and submit a word document containing the video link.
How to upload a video to Youtube
- Please name all materials “your last name, your first name_material type” before uploading. (ex. Doe, John_Resume)
- Upload and submit files using this Google Form.