facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Advising Information for the Department of Political Science at IsU

Here are instructions for the Change Major Guide if you need help declaring a major or minor.

Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: Please contact your faculty/department advisor to make an advising appointment.

Freshmen, or for general inquiries, please contact your college academic advisor to make an advising appointment.