Financial Aid Forms
After you have completed and submitted your FAFSA on the web , complete and submit the appropriate forms from below, requested under the "My Financial Aid" card in your MyISU. You can see the forms requested by clicking on "My Financial Aid", on the Home Tab, see Unsatisfied Requirements. Requested forms and supporting documentation accepted by fax, mail, or in-person in our office (Museum Building, 3rd Floor, Pocatello campus). DO NOT submit requested documents via email.
Office of Financial Aid
Idaho State University
921 S 8th Ave, Stop 8077
Pocatello, ID 83209-8077
Fax: (208) 282-4755
Verification forms are listed alphabetically and by aid year. Ensure you are selecting forms from the correct aid year.
- Requested documents must be submitted prior to a student's last date of attendance or the last day of the aid year, whichever comes first.
- Special Circumstance forms are available annually after June 1. You must have been awarded from the current year FAFSA before we can process the Special Circumstance. Call for an appointment after an award has been offered.
- Loan Deferment forms are accessed by identifying and contacting your loan servicer through the Studentaid.gov. You will need to sign in using your FSA ID.
- Loan Entrance forms, Promissory Note forms, and Loan Exit forms can be found by logging in to the Federal Studentaid.gov using your FSA ID.
- Graduate PLUS Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note forms can be found by logging in to the Federal Studentaid.gov using your FSA ID.
- Completed Federal requirements for Entrance Counseling and the Promissory Note shown in MyISU may still show a red flag (action needed) next to the requirement. Notice of completion of these two requirements will be received by the ISU Financial Aid Office in mid-July, at which time the red flags will change to green checks (completed status) if you have completed and submitted the correct Entrance Counseling and Promissory Note (Graduate Plus vs. Undergraduate).
Upload Completed Forms Online
Submit your completed forms by mail, fax or securely upload them online. Simply drop your documents into the upload widget below. Please allow up to one week for documents to show as received in your BengalWeb. Include student ID in the file description. Please provide an email address that you check regularly in case we need to contact you. All cell phone pictures will be deleted along with documents without Student ID numbers.
Mortgage Loan Letters
Need a letter to provide to your mortgage company of loan status? Visit with your loan servicer and request a Loan Summary Letter.
2023-2024 Verification Forms
Loan Exit Counseling (Completing Exit Counseling will not impact ability to receive future financial aid)
Summer Session 2024 Information - Available March 1, 2024