TRIO Veterans Progam
What is the TRIO Veterans Program?
Our program provides an extension of military benefits to veterans of all branches, and current active duty National Guard or Reserve members, who want to pursue any type of education.
This program is a supplement to your military education benefits and as part of that, you have earned our dedicated support. It can be frustrating to navigate college admissions, figure out how to be a good student, and especially how to pay for school and access your educational benefits. We are here to help eliminate barriers to get you to where you want to be.
Your benefits and services include:
- Help accessing Federal Financial Aid and your veteran and TA educational benefits
- Filling out a FAFSA
- Applying to any college you want to attend
- Connecting with the experts for any question you have about being in school or paying for school.
- Tutoring – building up math and English skills to avoid remedial classes
- Deciding on a major and career (whether that is a 4 year Bachelors, an Associate’s degree, or Certificate)