Student Support Services
Student Support Services is TRIO's collegiate component, and it offers eligible students advising and tutoring to help them continue their educations and complete bachelor's degrees. Student Support Services advisors remain with students until they graduate.
Students may be eligible for services if they meet at least one of the following criteria:
- First-generation college student: Neither of the student's parents has a bachelor's degree. If a parent has an associate degree, the student is eligible to receive TRIO services.
- Meet Low Income Guidelines: The student's taxable income is at or below a scale set by the Department of Education's Federal TRIO Programs.
- Have a Disability: The student has a documented physical, psychological, or learning disability. Verification of the disability is needed from the student's physician or psychologist.
Student Support Services at Idaho State University provides students with a variety of support services including:
- Advising/scheduling assistance
- Counseling (academic, personal, financial, and career)
- Orientation to campus
- Call us at (208) 282-3242
- Come by our office in the Museum Building, Room 446
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Support Services Staff
Denise Tambasco, Ed. D.
Student Support Services/McNair Scholars Program Director
Office: Museum Building, Room 446
TRIO Central Office
921 South 8th Avenue, Stop 8345 Museum Building Room 446
Pocatello, ID 83209