National NSSLHA Live Chat: COVID 19-Certification and Accreditation Q&A for Students
Was held on - April 14, 2020
A transcript of the event is available here.
Communication sciences and disorders (CSD) students face unique challenges in light of COVID-19. Get answers to your most pressing questions from members of ASHA's Certification and Accreditation team. This live chat is especially for students who will want to learn the following:
- information from the Council for Clinical Certification in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CFCC) and from the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (CAA)
- how recent changes may impact one's certification application
- guidance given to academic programs related to graduate students and graduate student clinicians
- Todd Philbrick, CAE, ASHA Director of Certification
- Gretchen Ehret Hoshaw, MA, CCC-SLP, ASHA Associate Director of Certification
- Kimberlee Moore, ASHA Director of Accreditation, Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA)
For additional information, please visit NSSLHA's COVID-19 Updates webpage.
Also find more information at - www.asha.org/Events/live/...
Gennith Johnson, MCD, CCC-SLP, CAE
NSSLHA Program Director