Graduate Teaching Opportunities are Available
The Community and Public Health Department has Graduate Teaching Opportunities available for the 2019-2020 academic year! Select the link below to review the application and instructions. All required items are due July 1, 2019.
Master of Health Education
Why Choose a Master of Health Education at ISU?
- Online and some in-person class options
- Faculty with years of practical health education experience and insight to the classroom learning environment
- Non-cohort program allows students to pace degree completion on a full-time or a part-time basis
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- 30 credit hours
- Can be completed in 12 months
- Opportunity to receive graduate teaching assistantship