Supplemental Note Taker Accommodation
Disability Services provides supplemental Note Takers for students with qualifying disabilities. The Note Taker will supplement with basic notes when the student is present in class. Students with this accommodation must complete the following steps each semester.
Student steps for obtaining Supplemental Note Taker each semester:
- Review the Supplemental Note Taker Policy
- Request the Supplemental Note Taker Accommodation
- Update class schedule when classes are added or dropped
- Attend class and take personal notes
- Check your email frequently
- Provide feedback to the Note Taker (if needed)
- Contact the Note Taker Coordinator (if needed)
If you have questions or concerns about this policy, then contact our office by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Calling (208) 282-3599, or
- Visiting our physical office located in room 125 of the Rendezvous complex on the Pocatello campus.
Step 4) Attend class and take personal notes
The notes your Supplemental Note Taker provides will be to support your personal notes. Please contact your Disability Services Specialist if you would like to explore note taking tools.