College preparation and transition includes assessments that will indicate if you need to brush up in reading, writing and math.
- We can help you prepare for entrance tests.
- For those who have been admitted to school and would like to improve skills before classes start, we can help.
- For College students struggling with basic reading, writing, and math, help is available at the Adult Success Center as long as you are not currently taking a class in that subject.
- For College of Technology students, potential or current, special assistance may be available through Integrated Transition and Retention Programs (ITRP). Be sure to ask for more information.
- Instruction is free of charge through the Adult Success Center and Outreach Centers operating throughout southeastern Idaho.
For more information, call 208-282-2468.
777 Memorial Drive
Roy F. Christensen Building #48, 3rd Floor, Room 374
Monday- Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
Monday - Thursday 5:30p.m. to 8:30p.m.