Request a Course
Free Courses for Schools/Districts
The Albion Center for Professional Development is excited to announce that we will be offering up to 3 FREE courses for schools and school districts during the 2022-2023 school year!
About These Courses
A school, school district, or organization can request credit be awarded for training and workshops that they facilitate for teachers. These courses are fully administered by the district/school, but credit is processed through the Albion Center for Professional Development at $55/credit. Each credit requires 15 hours of learning. This partnership is a great way for teachers to locally learn and grow professionally, while getting credit from Idaho State University.
Who can request a course?
- A school district employee with a Master's degree or higher
- A school administrator with a Master's degree or higher
- A teacher with a Master's degree or higher
- Conference and Workshop coordinators with a Master's degree or higher
How to request a course?
- To start, the instructor needs to submit a Course Request Form. This can be done before the course starts, during the course, or even after the course ends.
- After the course is accepted (within 2 weeks), we will add the course to our Course Catalog and send an email to the instructor with a direct link for registration.
- Course participants can then register for the course to receive credit.
- Instructors can grade courses easily after the course is completed, see video below for more details.
- Note: All credit from these courses are graduate-level, non-degree, semester credits.