Fire Services Administration
ISU’s Fire Services Administration program was created to meet the needs of the rapidly changing profession of fire services. The industry demands dedicated leaders and critical thinkers who can make sound, effective decisions. Our courses are taught by experienced, ranking fire officers whose background provides them with the knowledge and experience to ensure student success.
We offer both the associate of science and bachelor of science degrees.
- The associate degree program provides an in-depth overview of the fire services for students who aspire to work for a fire department
- The bachelor’s degree coursework prepares fire professionals with the management and administrative knowledge and skills necessary to advance their career and serve as leaders and officers in a fire department
- FESHE-approved curriculum (Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education)
- All courses taught by ranking fire officers
- All classes are online and feature live interaction with your instructor
- Attend class from home or from work….from anywhere!
- Recorded classes mean you never really have to miss a class
- Affordable in-state tuition for all online classes regardless of residence
- Associate and Bachelor degrees keep your career path open
- Regionally-accredited university offering credits and degrees accepted everywhere
Learn More about Fire Services Administration
Dave Hanneman, FSA Program Director/Clinical Asst Prof
email@example.com (208) 373-1961
Krystal Scott Lyman, Education Coordinator and Program Advisor
firstname.lastname@example.org (208) 373-1760