Becoming a Candidate
To qualify: Candidates must be a current member of ASISU in good standing. Executive Branch (president and vice president) candidates must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Legislative Branch (senator) candidates must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
To be on the ballot: Candidates are required to submit the following forms by set deadline and attend the mandatory meeting before their names may be placed on the ballot. The forms are listed below:
- ASISU Officer Application
- Academic Transcript (printed through your BengalWeb)
- Election Deposit (Cash or Check Only)
- $50 for Executive Tickets
- $25 for Senate and Idaho Falls VP candidates
- Campaign Expenditure Sheet
- Voter Signature List(s)
- Online Candidate Voters Guide Information (optional) NOTE: This item is due electronically.