February 10– Deadline to submit ASISU officer application, academic transcript, deposit sheet, campaign expenditure sheet and envelope, and signed petitions to the Student Affairs Suite located in the Pond Student Union Room 204.The office is open Monday Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Online Voters Guide candidate statement must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m.
February 13 & 14 6PM-Mandatory Candidate Meetings North Fork Room, Pond Student Union. Candidates must attend one of these meetings. Candidates will proof the ballot and election rules will be reviewed. Active campaigning begins immediately following the meeting.
March 6 & 7 12PM - 2 PM Mandatory Senator Speeches: March Quad Lounge, Pond SUB
March 10 12PM - Mandatory Executive Ticket Debate, in the Quad Lounge, Pond Student Union)
Elected ASISU Offices Include:
- President and Vice President (on one executive ticket)
- Outreach Campus Vice President (Idaho Falls & Meridian)
- Senator for the College of Arts and Letters (2 seats)
- Senator for the College of Business (1 seat)
- Senator for the College of Education (1 seat)
- Senator for School of Graduate Studies (2 seats)
- Senator for the College of Pharmacy (1 seat)
- Senator for the College of Science and Engineering (2 seats)
- Senator for the College of Technology (1 seat)
- Senator for the College of Health Professions (2 seats)
- The President must take a minimum of 3 credit hours and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- The Vice-President must take a minimum of 6 credit hours and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Senators must take a minimum of 12 credit hours (9 credit hours for graduate senators) and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- All elected officials must attend orientation workshops, the end of the year banquet, the fall retreat, weekly senate meetings, weekly cabinet meetings (if required by position), meetings of assigned Senate and University committees, and fulfill one weekly office hour in the ASISU Senate room.