In-District courses are a great way for teachers to earn credit for trainings and workshops put on by their district or school. These courses are fully administered by the district/school, but credit is processed through the Albion Center for Professional Development at $55/credit. Each credit requires 15 hours of learning.
Who can request a course?
- A school district employee with a Master's degree or higher
- A school administrator with a Master's degree or higher
- A teacher with a Master's degree or higher
- Conference and Workshop coordinators with a Master's degree or higher
How to request a course?
- To start, the instructor needs to submit a Course Request Form. This can be done before the course starts, during the course, or even after the course ends.
- After the course is accepted (within 2 weeks), we will add the course to our Course Catalog and send an email to the instructor with a direct link for regsitration.
- Course participants can then register for the course to recieve credit.
- Note: All credit from these course are graduate-level, non-degree, semester credits.