Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

I need to request my accommodations for my ISU class(es)

Students who have set up disability accommodations through our office, Disability Services, can request their accommodations each semester. Since accommodations are not retroactive it is important that students request their accommodations as soon as possible. For support requesting accommodations, please review the resources below.

Video support:

Written support:

Contact Us

For help with this or any other process, contact our main office by:

  • Emailing,
  • Calling (208) 282-3599, or
  • Visiting our physical office located in room 125 of the Rendezvous complex on the Pocatello campus.