facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Policies and Driver's License Checks

As an “Authorized Operator” of a University-owned, rented, or leased vehicle for official business and/or student activity you must sign the following forms:

In addition, individuals with an out-of-state driver's license must complete the Out-of-State Notification and Release. Completed forms should be sent to Parking & Transportation Services at vehreq@isu.edu.

PARKING & TRANSPORTATION SERVICES             vehreq@isu.edu             (208) 282-2625              625 E Humbolt St Pocatello, ID, 83209                  @isupublicsafety     @isupublicsafety     @ISUPublicSafety     @isupublicsafety71