Robotics and Communications Systems Engineering Technology
Graduates of the Robotics and Communications Systems Engineering Technology program will:
- Obtain gainful employment as professional, highly skilled, broad-based electronics technicians capable of working in a wide variety of electronics-related fields.
- Continue to expand their knowledge and remain current in a continuously expanding industry.
- Successfully integrate as productive team members in the electronics industry utilizing written, oral and electronic communications skills.
- Develop, install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair equipment and circuitry integrated in audio, video, communications, laser, robotics, industrial electronics with embedded systems, and pulse electronic systems.
- Complete projects, produce project overviews with written and oral presentation components, and identify and address potential financial, ethical, and social concerns.
Graduates of the Robotics and Communications Systems Engineering Technology program will have:
- an ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve well-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- an ability to design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the engineering design of systems, components, or processes appropriate to the discipline;
- an ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in well-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature
- an ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results; and
- an ability to function effectively as a member of a technical team.
Annual Enrollment and Graduation Data