Robotics and Communications Systems Engineering Technology
Graduates of the Robotics and Communications Systems Engineering Technology program will:
- Obtain gainful employment as professional, highly skilled, broad-based electronics technicians capable of working in a wide variety of electronics-related fields.
- Successfully integrate as productive team members in the electronics industry utilizing written, oral and electronic communications skills.
- Develop, install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair equipment and circuitry integrated in audio, video, communications, laser, robotics, industrial electronics with embedded systems, and pulse electronic systems.
- Complete projects, produce project overviews with written and oral presentation components, and identify and address potential financial, ethical, and social concerns.
- Continue to expand their knowledge and remain current in a continuously expanding industry.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Graduates of the Robotics and Communications Systems Engineering Technology program will have:
- An ability to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve well-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- An ability to design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the engineering design of systems, components, or processes appropriate to the discipline;
- An ability to apply written, oral, and graphical communication in well-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- An ability to conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results; and
- An ability to function effectively as a member of a technical team.
Student Outcomes Mapping - RCET
Annual Enrollment and Graduation Data