- Library instruction sessions have priority over all other uses of the classrooms.
- Oboler Library classrooms and conference rooms are not available for use by campus or off-campus communities, except in special circumstances.
- Library classrooms are not scheduled by the registrar.
- A library staff member must be present for use of classrooms 212 and 266, except in special circumstances.
- Room 212 is an instructional classroom designed for hands-on instruction. There are 26 student stations including two wheelchair accessible stations. The instructor's workstation includes a wired keyboard, mouse, and a viewer/projector (ELMO), as well as access to software that allows the instructor to broadcast demonstrations on all student monitors. Printing is available.
- Room 266 is an instructional classroom designed for presentation and lecture style instruction. It is set up for teleconference reception. The teaching computer workstation includes a document viewer/projector (ELMO). There are 34 chairs at two-person tables.
- Room 268 is a general conference room and can seat 14 around a conference table and has 22 other available seats along the walls. The room includes a whiteboard, and a computer/screen for teleconference.
- Room 112 is a small conference room and can seat 10 around a conference table and has 6 additional chairs along one wall. The room includes a whiteboard a computer/screen for teleconferences and a conference phone..
- All persons using the classroom computers must agree to the library's "Computer and Internet Use Policy".
- Installation, modification or deletion of software is not allowed, except by Oboler Library Systems personnel.
- In cases where specialized software is required, call Systems at (208) 282-1678 to request installation at least two weeks prior to scheduled use of room.
- Please report any room issues or equipment malfunctions to Laura Gleason at (208) 282-3250.
- No food is allowed in classroom 212.
- No uncovered beverages are allowed in classrooms.
Policies: Conference Rooms
- Food and beverages are allowed
- Please report equipment malfunction, or other room problems to Library Systems at (208) 282-1678.
- Oboler Library faculty and staff are the only persons authorized to schedule the classrooms.
- Requests for room 212 & 266 must be done by contacting Instructional Services.
- Requests for the conference rooms 268 and 112 must be done by contacting Library Administration at (208) 282-2997.
- Requests for approval for non-library related use of classrooms 212 and 266 can be made to the AUL for Research & Learning Services (Jenny Semenza at (208) 282-2581) and will be subject to administrative approval.
- If the AUL for Research & Learning Services (Jenny Semenza) is unavailable then the Library Administration (208) 282-2997 can be contacted for approval of non-library classroom and conference room use.
- Approval for use without library staff presence can also be made at this time.
- Because classrooms have library priority, reservations for outside uses will not be approved more than two weeks in advance.
- Library Administration has a list of pre-approved exceptions.
- Requests for approval of non-library related use of conference rooms 268 and 112 can be made to Library Administration at (208) 282-2997 and will be subject to administrative approval.