facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Other Information


  • Immunizations: We follow the Idaho Child Care Immunization Law, which requires that children be up-to-date on their immunizations to attend child care. Immunization records are required at the time of registration. Copies of all updated immunizations are also required.
  • Security: We believe that providing a safe and secure environment goes hand-in-hand with a child’s ability to develop. As a safeguard, when picking up a child, we require that all authorized individuals be prepared to show ELC staff a photo ID upon request.
  • Meals and Snacks: Iron formula and commercial baby food are provided for infants. Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack are provided for all other children through the Child and Adult Care Food Program of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). All food is prepared by Chartwell’s Food Service.
    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and USDA civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the , (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
    (3) email: mailto:program.intake@usda.gov.
    This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.