- Immunizations: We follow the Idaho Child Care Immunization Law, which requires that children be up-to-date on their immunizations to attend child care. Immunization records are required at the time of registration. Copies of all updated immunizations are also required.
- Security: We believe that providing a safe and secure environment goes hand-in-hand with a child’s ability to develop. As a safeguard, when picking up a child, we require that all authorized individuals be prepared to show ELC staff a photo I.D. upon request.
- Meals and Snacks: Parents Choice with Iron formula and commercial baby food are provided for infants. Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack are provided for all other children through the Child and Adult Care Food Program of the USDA. All food is prepared by Chartwell’s Food Service.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: mailto:email@example.com.
This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.
790 E. Humbolt St., Bldg. #6
Pocatello, ID 83209
Idaho Falls Location:
1784 Science Center Drive
Campus Box 8150, Idaho Falls, ID 83402.