Idaho State University’s budget model creates a comprehensive budget structure for the University as part of a larger planning and institutional effectiveness framework. The budget model is designed to support and further ISU’s mission, values, and strategic goals and objectives.
- Trust, transparency and inclusivity in budget development and administration
- Maximization of University resources
- Budgeting and decision-making informed by strategic plans and priorities
- Budget structures that foster growth, innovation and stewardship
- Growth through mission-focused student recruitment and retention
- Empowerment, mutual accountability, responsiveness, and adaptation at the local level
Budget Model Advisory Group
The Budget Model Advisory Group presented Preliminary Budget Model Recommendations for ISU's comprehensive budget model to Leadership Council in October 2022. These recommendations were approved by Administrative Council in December 2022 for FY2024 implementation.
In Spring 2023, the Budget Model Advisory Group became the standing Budget Advisory Group, which will review and assess the effectiveness of ISU’s Budget Model and provide recommendations for future revisions and refinements.