Daily Campus Visit
Monday through Friday
We would love to see you on campus for a personalized campus visit experience. When you visit campus, you and your family will be able to:
- Take a walking tour of campus with an ISU ambassador
- Meet with a faculty or staff member from your major department
- Speak with an admissions advisor about admission requirements, scholarships and more
- Enjoy meals at any of our three campus dining facilities
- Stay overnight in a residence hall
Bengal Summer Roar
Thursday, June 23 at 2pm
Thursday July 21 at 2pm
So you've been admitted. We want to help make your transition to college a smooth one.
- Receive help registering for Fall 2016 courses if you have not registered
- Meet your ISU academic coaches
- Specialized campus tours that show you where your classes will be
- Get to know other new Bengals through fun activities
- Relax and enjoy a free barbecue at ISU Concert on the Quad
Take advantage of Bengal Summer Roar.
Fall 2016 Campus Preview Events
Fall presents some great opportunities for students interested in taking a closer look at ISU to visit campus with hundreds of other interested students.
Saturday, September 24
Celebrate a fun-filled homecoming Saturday with the Bengal community at one of the most exciting times of the year. Spirit Saturday gives you the opportunity to experience the ISU Homecoming parade, take a campus tour, have lunch and win prizes at "Bengalfest" and watch the Bengal football game for free.
Date to be announced
This classroom and lab focused day is an excellent way for students to experience first-hand the teaching and learning that takes place between faculty and students at Idaho's top ranked university for graduate earnings, by Brookings Institution. This event focuses on the student-teacher interactions, and what students will be able to take away from their classroom experience at ISU
High School Visits, College Fairs and more
Be sure to check our Recruitment Calendar for a complete listing of high school visits, college fairs, and other events and activities.