ISU Ombuds Program
Informal - Independent - Neutral - Confidential
- An informal, neutral, confidential, and independent resource for ISU faculty and staff
- Access to vast experience and knowledge of problem solving, communication, and ISU Policies and Procedures
- Alternative mode of dispute resolution outside of formal grievance procedures or litigation
Appointment of ISU Ombuds:
- ISU Ombuds are nominated and approved by their peers, with final appointment by ISU President
- ISU Ombuds serve a two-year term, which is renewable following the application and review process
- The committee of Ombuds are a diverse network of individuals from all areas of campus, including Idaho Falls and Meridian campuses
MySafeCampus - Anonymous concerns can be reported by calling 1-800-716-9007 or by visiting www.MySafeCampus.com, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. MySafeCampus is a hotline operated by a third party which forwards reports anonymously to Idaho State University's internal audit director and general counsel.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline - For immediate crisis help please call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) where you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7 or visit http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/.