Stress Less Campus Wellness Challenge
April 5, 2021
April is Stress Awareness Month and April 7 is National Walking Day. In celebration of these events, the Be Well, Bengals program is partnering with the ISU Wellness Center to host a wee- long “Stress Less” Wellness Challenge April 19-23. This program is open to faculty, staff, and students at all ISU campus locations. The goals of this challenge are to decrease stress levels, and support our Bengals by providing activities that promote healthy nutrition practices.
To participate, please complete this registration form by noon on Friday, April 16.
Participants who register will be able to self-select one or more of the following activities to complete during the challenge week.
- Go on at least one nature walk or hike
- Walk a dog five days a week - shoot for 30 minutes or more each day
- Walk and talk with a friend five days a week - shoot for 30 minutes or more each day
- Participate in a yoga, meditation, or breathwork class. GET-FIT Program in-person yoga classes will be free during the challenge week.
These activities are intended to support your personal wellness goals, and you do not need to submit any personal health results or data to participate in the challenge.
At the end of the “Stress Less” Wellness Challenge, one employee participant will be randomly selected to receive a wellness voucher ($25 value) that can be used toward the following ISU Wellness Center or Campus Recreation services.
- Personal training (in person or remote)
- Nutrition coaching (in person or remote)
- $25 toward the purchase of a GET-FIT Passport (in person or remote)
- A fitness assessment (in-person, Pocatello only)
- A one-month Campus Recreation membership (in-person, Pocatello only)
For any questions about this “Stress Less” Wellness Challenge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about Wellness Center services, contact email@example.com.