Call for Research, Scholarship, and Creative Inquires!
We welcome submissions from: K-12, Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, and Community Members. ISU Faculty and Staff are welcome to submit as well. For faculty and staff submissions, please email: email@example.com
Two Categories: Artistic/creative submission & Academic Posters
Submissions can be works in progress.
Poster and Creative works submission instructions:
- All posters will be digitally displayed on television screens (16:9 ratio)
Dimensions & Construction
- The recommended graphic poster size is 54" x 30" (16:9 ratio)
- Most students use Microsoft PowerPoint to design their posters. I recommend using the PPT template hyperlinked here.
- Make a copy in google slides or download as a Microsoft PowerPoint slide to begin creating your presentation.
- Posters must be in JPEG or PNG format to be displayed on the screen.
- The TV will not read PDF or PowerPoint format.
- We don't recommend using a MAC to convert your PowerPoint to JPEG.
- Art and creative works must be brought on the day of IPD and will be displayed on tables in the PSUB Ballroom.
- Art and creative submissions must be no bigger than 10"x 10"
- One prize will be awarded for best undergraduate poster.
- One prize will be awarded for best graduate poster.
- One prize will be awarded for best K-12 art/creative submission.
- One prize will be awarded for best Community member art/creative submission.