IEI Application Information
To apply to the IEI, you must complete and submit the online application and pay the application fee.
Follow these steps to apply to the IEI:
- Go to the ISU Application Login Page.
- Click on "CLICK HERE for first-time user account creation." Create a Login ID and PIN (numerical password).
- Select the correct application(s):
- IEI Only: "International Intensive English Institute (IEI) Application"
- IEI AND undergraduate conditional admission to ISU: "International Intensive English Institute (IEI) Application" PLUS "International Undergraduate Conditional Admission Application"
- IEI AND graduate conditional admission to ISU: "International Intensive English Institute (IEI Application" PLUS "International Graduate Conditional Admission Application"
- Complete and submit the application(s) online. The IEI application fee is $25.00. The conditional admission application fee is an additional $50.00.
- Submit additional items to ISU's International Programs Office (IPO). See the International Programs webpage for IPO contact information. Here are the items you will send:
- An official copy of high school, college, or university transcripts, translated into English.
- A copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- A completed IEI Declaration of Financial Support (DFS)
- An I-20 Verification form.
- Verification Form
- Write "IEI" as both your Level of Education and your Major
All IEI applications are processed through ISU's International Programs Office (IPO).