facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Declaring your HCA Major/Admission and Application:

Good news, all you have to do for Admission to the HCA major is to "Declare your HCA Major.” Students wishing to Declare their Major in HCA may do so, at any time, during their Academic career. However, we do suggest you declare your major early in your Academic Career, so you can be added to the College of Business(COB) /HCA major "family," and receive updates of new courses offerings or HCA course changes or substitutions, any scholarship opportunities’, Career Path Internship (CPI) info, internship opportunities or any COB opportunities and sometimes Job opportunities.  You may “Officially," declare your major, by scheduling your advising appointment with the College of Business Undergrad Advisor,  Tara Smith ridgtara@isu.edu or 208-282- 3856 (click on "click here," to book schedule an advising appointment. Or come visit the College of Business Student Services Office on the 5th floor of builing #5 located on the lower campus Quad.  

Advising for the COB/HCA majors, are by appointment ONLY. 

Advising appointments (Declaring Major or help with course scheduling) is by appointment ONLY. Please click here to schedule an advising appointment.