Salary & Benefits
Excellent employee benefits and a competitive stipend offer a comprehensive package for the resident while in training.
- $55,473.00 (R1)
- $57,678.00 (R2)
- $60,819.00 (R3)
- Health Benefits: Group life, health, dental and vision insurance coverage are available at low cost to the resident and his/her family.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Liability and disability coverage is provided for employees of Idaho State University.
- ISU Tuition: Employees and spouses may enroll in university courses for a nominal fee, and many workshops and programs are offered at no charge to employees and their families.
- Moving expenses: $1000.00
- Vacation: 3 full weeks per year
The benefit of facilities offered through Idaho State University included
- Well-equipped gym with pool, weight and exercise rooms, indoor tennis and racquetball courts, wilderness equipment rental center, movie theater, and arts/crafts center.
- The campus offers inexpensive movies and a variety of arts and entertainment.
Professional benefits include CME monies of approximately $3,500 for residents use over the course of three years. These monies may be used for such things as license applications, Step 3 exam, and life support courses.