Applications for 2023-2024 are now open! Please use this link to apply to the program!
Questions? Contact Michelle Campbell at email@example.com
ISU offers two pathways:
- The Associate of Science in Paramedic Science
- The Paramedic Science Academic Certificate
Both the certificate and the degree require the same prerequisites and complete the same Paramedic Science curriculum. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum and ISU’s general education requirements will receive the associate of science degree. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum only will receive the academic certificate, but may continue to complete the associate degree at any time.
Why choose ISU?
- Competitive costs that include academic credit and a degree
- Eligible for federal financial aid
- Idaho's only accredited Associate of Science in Paramedic Science degree program
- Option to continue on for a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with a concentration in Emergency Medical Services
- Ability to make $40k or more, working only 8 days a month