The application for the 2019-2020 cohort is closed. We will post the application online for the 2020-2021 cohort in December 2019. If you have questions, please contact Rachel Azzarito at 208-373-1760 or email@example.com.
Paramedic Science is offered at both the Meridian Health Science Center and the Idaho Falls campus.
ISU offers two pathways for Paramedic Science students:
- The Associate of Science in Paramedic Science
- The Paramedic Science Academic Certificate
Both pathways require the same prerequisites and both complete the same Paramedic Science curriculum. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum and ISU’s general education requirements will receive the associate of science degree. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum only will receive the academic certificate but may continue to complete the associate degree at any time.
Why choose the ISU Paramedic Science Program?
- Competitive costs that include academic credit and a degree
- Eligible for federal financial aid
- Idaho's only accredited Associate of Science degree program in Paramedic Science
- Option to continue on for a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with a concentration in Emergency Medical Services
- You'll have the ability to make $40k or more, working only 8 days a month