We are currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 fall cohort.
Call Rachel for more info at 208-373-1760.
Paramedic Science is offered at both the Meridian Health Science Center and the Idaho Falls campus.
ISU offers two pathways for Paramedic Science students:
- The Associate of Science in Paramedic Science
- The Paramedic Science Academic Certificate (Beginning Fall 2018)
Both pathways require the same prerequisites and both complete the same Paramedic Science curriculum. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum and ISU’s General Education requirements will receive the Associate of Science degree. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum only will receive the Academic Certificate but may continue to complete the Associate degree at any time.
Why Choose the ISU Paramedic Science Program?
- Competitive costs that include academic credit and a degree
- Eligible for federal financial aid
- Idaho's only accredited Associate of Science program in Paramedic Science
- Option to continue on for a B.S. in Health Sciences with a concentration in Emergency Medical Services
- You'll have the ability to make $40k or more, working only 8 days a month