The application for the Fall 2021 cohort is closed. The application for the Fall 2022 will be available on our webpage in January 2022.
Questions? Contact Mike Mikitish @ 208.373.1763 or email email@example.com
ISU offers two pathways:
- The Associate of Science in Paramedic Science
- The Paramedic Science Academic Certificate
Both degrees require the same prerequisites and both complete the same Paramedic Science curriculum. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum and ISU’s general education requirements will receive the associate of science degree. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum only will receive the academic certificate but may continue to complete the associate degree at any time.
Why choose ISU?
- Competitive costs that include academic credit and a degree
- Eligible for federal financial aid
- Idaho's only accredited Associate of Science in Paramedic Science degree program
- Option to continue on for a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with a concentration in Emergency Medical Services
- You'll have the ability to make $40k or more, working only 8 days a month