Applications for the Fall 2024 semester are now open! Apply Here!
Priority applications are due March 31. Applications will be accepted through May 31, as space allows.
Please contact Krystal Lyman email@example.com with any questions.
ISU offers two pathways:
- The Associate of Science in Paramedic Science
- The Paramedic Science Academic Certificate
Both the certificate and the degree require the same prerequisites and complete the same Paramedic Science curriculum. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum and ISU’s general education requirements will receive the associate of science degree. Students who complete the Paramedic Science four-semester curriculum only will receive the academic certificate, but may continue to complete the associate degree at any time.
Why choose ISU?
- Competitive costs that include academic credit and a degree
- Eligible for federal financial aid
- Idaho's only accredited Associate of Science in Paramedic Science degree program
- Option to continue on for a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences with a concentration in Emergency Medical Services
- Smaller class sizes allow for access to experienced instructors and industry professionals.