Cindy Seiger, PT, PhD
Office: Garrison Hall 306
- PhD Exercise Science, Brigham Young University, Provo UT 2009.
- MS Physical Therapy, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo UT 2002.
- BS Physical Therapy, University of Ulster, Belfast Northern Ireland, 1999.
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Certified Exercise Expert for Aging Adults
Professional Areas of Interest
- Electrotherapy - pulsed shortwave diathermy & ultrasound
- Joint mobilization/manipulation - peripheral and vertebral joints
- Resilience & resiliency for practitioners and patients
- Behavior change theories - use in physical therapy
- Geriatrics - balance & gait
- Orthopedics - spine, ankle, & shoulder
- PTOT 6626 / 6646 Neurological Systems Management & Lab
- PTOT 7727 Geriatric Management
- PTOT 6619 Clinical Practicum
- PTOT 6617 Research Practicum
- PTOT 6616 Capstone