Student Learning Outcomes:
- Identify organizational culture and current trends of the hospitality industry including internal operations, communicating, and hospitality law and ethics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of operations, project, facilities, and events management.
- Demonstrate the use of digital literacy in hospitality.
- Identify and explain hospitality finance and economic impact.
- Discuss hospitality business strategies including food & beverage, amenity management, lodging management, and hospitality marketing.
- Participate in career advancement and networking.
- Participate in on-the-job training through a designated employer partner.
- Demonstrate professional, effective digital, written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Reviews and understand industry specific associations and certifications related to the hospitality industry.