If you have questions about being a member of the 2015 Bengal Marching Band, please contact Dr. Tom Kloss at: email@example.com
ISU Summer Band Camp for High School Students: July 14-16, 2015
ISU Bengal Marching Band Camp: Begins August 15, 2015
Mountain West Marching Band Invitational: October 10, 2015
Hello from Idaho State University!
ONLINE Pre-Registration for the ISU Summer Marching Band Camp (Formerly known as the Marching Arts Academy) is now OPEN.
Forms are still being approved (ISU updated their rules for minors on campus), and will be emailed to directors, students, and their parents.
Camp Dates: Tuesday, July 14 through Thursday, July 16!
Cost will remain the same:
- Group Rate: $500 (+ $20 per commuter student, or $90 per resident student)
- Individual Rate: $185 per student (commuter/no housing) or $275 per student (resident/needing housing)
- ISU Freshman Rate: FREE (commuter/no housing), $90 (resident/housing needed)
Confirmed Staff: (more to come!)
- Dr. Thomas Kloss – Co-Director/Band Rehearsals
- Michael Helman – Co-Director/Logistics
- Kendall LeJeune – Drum Major/Conducting
- Michael Huestis – Drumline – Yamaha Performing Artist: Homepage for Michael Huestis
- Thaddeus Ferrin – Drumline
- Justin Andersen – Colorguard
- Felicia Johnson - Colorguard
- Dr. Shandra Helman – Clarinets
- Dr. Michael Hengst – High Brass
- Dr Patrick Brooks - Trombone
NEW THIS SUMMER:
SUMMER CONCERT SERIES PERFORMANCE @ 6pm on Thursday (ends camp)
More emphasis on MUSIC and MARCHING FUNDIMENTALS
Evening Activities may include Movie Night, Open Games Center times, Jazz Jam Session (with new Jazz faculty member), etc.
Continuing Education 1 credit available
Directors get time with each staff member during camp!