Intramural sports are a great way for all students to participate in both traditional as well as new activities. These activities are a great way to get involved with Idaho State University, meet new friends, and stay active. There is something for everyone!
ISU’s Intramural Program offers a wide variety of individual and team sports. Games are structured for individuals of all abilities, from recreational to highly competitive.
How to Register:
All intramural registration and scheduling for ISU is now completed online via IM Leagues.
To Create an Account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Create Account.”
- Enter your information with your ISU email address.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. Click the link to log in and activate your new account.
To Sign up for a Sport:
- Log in to your account.
- Click “Create/Join Team” at the top right of your home page.
- Choose the sport, league and team you would like to play in.
To pay your team fees or pick up your housing exemption forms, please come to the Campus Recreation Office between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
All game schedules, results, and updates are available online through IM Leagues.
For more information, view our Intramurals FAQ.
Campus Recreation Office
News and Announcements
Friday April 21: Swim 12pm-8pm
Saturday April 22: Bike/Run, 8am
Summer Hours Start
Monday May 8: