VETERAN STUDENT SERVICES CENTER
Formerly the Veterans Sanctuary
Thank you to everyone who joined us! Please watch social media for photographs of the event, which will be posted in the coming weeks.
Save the date for next year!
April 26th, 2019
What we offer:
Academic, educational, community, personal and family resources all in one location.
If you’re just getting started, take a look at our getting started checklist.
Who qualifies for our services:
- Service Members
- Dependents (children, spouses)
If you have questions about whether you qualify for our services, please contact us!
Our services and resources include but are not limited to:
- VA Education & University benefits assistance, including your VA Registration Form.
- A safe, social study environment with trained staff available.
- Professional development and employment preparation through our Career Closet.
- Hero, a trained, on-site emotional support dog.
- A strong, knowledgeable support network and staff to assist military-connected students and their family members with academic and professional endeavors.
If you are a veteran or know a veteran in need of immediate help or support, please utilize the Veterans Crisis Line. Contact the Crisis Line via online chat, via text message to 838255 or by calling 1-800-273-8255.
The Crisis Line provides confidential help for veterans and their families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
VSSC Social Media
Fall and Spring:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
7:30 am – 4:00 pm