VETERAN STUDENT SERVICES CENTER
Formerly the Veterans Sanctuary
COVID Status Information
Our offices are now open, 7:30am to 4pm, Monday-Friday. We encourage you to contact us using the below methods and allow us to provide services at distance to the extent that is functional for you.
Who qualifies for VSSC services:
- Service Members
- Military-connected students and family members (children, spouses, etc.)
Services and resources
- VA Education & University benefits assistance, including your VA Registration Form
- A safe, social study environment with trained staff available
- Professional development and employment preparation through our Career Closet
- Hero, a trained, on-site emotional support dog
- A strong, knowledgeable support network and staff to assist military-connected students and their family members with academic and professional endeavors
- TRIO Veterans program
- Bannock County Veterans Services Coordinator
- Many other resources upon request
If you are a veteran or know a veteran in need of immediate help or support, please utilize the Veterans Crisis Line. Contact the Crisis Line via online chat, via text message to 838255 or by calling 1-800-273-8255.
The Crisis Line provides confidential help for veterans and their families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.