January 21, 2021
Policies with proposed changes are sent out periodically in ISU Today for faculty and staff comment. Current policies out for 30-day review can be found at the policy website. To submit feedback you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit anonymously on the policy website.
- 2390 Student Travel: Changes are non-substantive, with updates for titles, links, etc.
- 2000 University Business Travel: changes are non-substantive with updates for titles, links etc.
- 2380 Student Group Travel : changes are non-substantive, with updates for titles, links, etc.
Approved Policy Revisions:
- 5020 Communicable Disease
- Policy 5020 Communicable Disease has undergone revision to better align authority, responsibility, and requirements the University could impose in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Revisions were developed jointly with a broad representative technical working group and from feedback from the Faculty Senate, Staff Council, and ASISU. The policy authority is moving from Vice President of Student Affairs to the Vice President of Health Sciences. It updates requirements that the University can implement to manage pandemics, outbreaks, etc. These requirements that the University could implement include those outlined in section D.1-17.