TransferMate Global Payments
At Idaho State University, we know that our international students often have to pay significant international transfer fees when paying for their tuition fees and expenses. We listened to your challenges, so we've teamed up with TransferMate to provide you a transparent payment method to reduce additional bank fees and improve your payment experience. TransferMate helps international students pay tuition and fees in their local currency from any country.
What are the benefits?
- Faster payment posing to your student account
- Local currency payment methods
- Great exchange rates
- 24-hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24-hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to Idaho State University in your own currency while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates. If you're an international student or parent you can use this secure, payment method during your online checkout process.
How to make a payment?
- Login to BengalWeb.
- Click on the Student Finances tab.
- Click on the link Pay Now via TouchNet.
- Click on the button Proceed to TouchNet.
- Click on the TransferMate payment link in the Announcement's section.
- Choose the country your paying from and your preferred payment method.
- Complete payer details and set up an account.
- Make your payment with the provided instructions.
- Track your payment throughout the process.
- What fees are charged to students?
- $20 for domestics US to US transfers.
- When will my payment post to my student account?
- Your payments are posted automatically within 24 hours from payment completion.
- How do I look up a specific transfer?
- Please visit your TransferMate Dashboard/Admin portal for detailed information on your international student payments.
- Can a family member make payments through my TransferMate account?
- Yes, providing your family member provides us with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering Identification (student photo Indentification and school's Invoice or Offer letter). This must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) then we are happy to allow family members to make payments on your behalf to your institution. For more assistance on this topic please contact email@example.com or visit your Live Chat Box found on this website.