TransferMate Global Payments
Idaho State University has teamed up with TransferMate to provide a streamlined and secure payment method through your student account that also reduces bank fees and improves your payment experience. With TransferMate, students can pay tuition and fees in their local currency from nearly any country.
What are the beneﬁts?
- Accurate currency conversions
- Competitive exchange rates
- Local currency payment methods
- Faster payment posting to your student account
- Exceptional customer service
TransferMate Education - Making a Payment
How to make a payment?
- Go to the “Make Payment” tab and add your payment amount due.
- Choose TransferMate in the drop-down menu.
- Select the country of payment and complete the payer details.
- Make your payment using the provided instructions.
Watch this video or download step-by-step instructions on how to make a payment with TransferMate.
1. Who can I contact for assistance?
For transaction-speciﬁc questions, contact TransferMate via Skype, Live Chat, Email or Phone.
For questions relating to your student payment center, contact email@example.com.
2. Will I be charged for using this service?
All international payments made through TransferMate are completely free of charge although you may be charged by your bank for making a local transaction, this is unfortunately out of our control.
Domestic transactions are subject to a $20 fee to cover costs.
3. Why do I need to provide identiﬁcation?
By law, TransferMate is required to identify the person transferring funds to their bank account. Your identiﬁcation will ensure that you and your institution are protected against Money Laundering.
4. How will I know if my payment has been successful?
Once your payment has been received, the pending payment will be removed and the transaction added to the Payment History in your student account center. Additionally, you will receive an email conﬁrming that your payment was successful.
5. How long does a transaction take?
Once TransferMate has received your payment into the local bank account in your country, TransferMate sends your payment the same day from our account to your institution. These payments are generally received by your institution the same day if payments are received into our local account in your country before 2pm GMT.
6. When will my payment be posted to my student account?
Your payments will automatically be posted to your student account within 24-48 hours from payment.
7. Where are TransferMate payments shown in my Student Account?
When the student registers the payment, it is displayed on the home page as a Pending Alternate Payment Method. Once the payment is made, and funds are conﬁrmed by Transfermate, the student account is updated and it can be seen in the Payment and Account History.
8. Can my family or other authorized users have access to my Student Account?
Students may set up authorized users to view their billing information and or their student bill on their behalf. Please note that, in accordance with FERPA, this does not allow the authorized user to view the student’s academic records, course schedule, or other personal information. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.