The Idaho Advanced General Dentistry residency program in Pocatello is housed in the Family Medicine Building, located at the ISU campus, on Memorial Drive.
- State-of-the-art facility new in 2000, upgrades in 2017 including 2 new operatories
- 8 operatories total
- Newly remodeled lab in 2017
- Digital radiographs
- Cone beam technology
- CEREC Bluecam and Omnicam
- 3D printer capability
- Intra-oral cameras
- Videoconferencing capability
- Majority of patients from southeast Idaho, but some patients travel from Utah, Wyoming, and Nevada
- Patients pay according to a sliding fee scale based on household income and family size
Pocatello, ID - "The Gate City"
Population is approximately 70,000
Great outdoor activities close to town in all directions:
- Hunting and fishing
- Mountain biking
Located in southeast Idaho, Pocatello lies where three mountain ranges converge and meet the Snake River Plain. These surroundings provide not only natural beauty, but also a moderating influence on weather conditions. Although the winter temperatures are often cold, the climate is pleasant with abundant sunshine.
Varied and excellent opportunities for bicycling, fishing, camping, backpacking, boating, whitewater rafting, hunting, and both Nordic and alpine skiing are just minutes away from Pocatello.
Within a three hours' drive, one can visit some of America's premier scenic and recreational areas, including Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Craters of the Moon National Monument, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, and Grand Targhee ski resorts, the Sawtooth Mountains, and the Salmon River country.